lunes, 27 de octubre de 2014

A blythe dol in blue.

I present my doll in blue. I call it through their eyes.
 
In August there was an exhibition of this kind of dolls in Santiago de Compostela. Gallidoy. I went to see as were the Blythe doll. And I liked this, you take a picture, I sent it to my husband. The gave me the doll. Thank you.
The doll is customized by coconut, I leave a link if you want to see some more of this amazing customization.
 
In Galidolly had a very nice doll, and very nice people, I leave with you a sampling of the ones I liked.
This was to be my future doll.
It has sad eyes. What gives it?
 Estas parecen las traviesas del colegio.
And finally, this doll seems frightened by the situation
Next week I start has to do tutorials on how to disassemble the head blythe, remove the mechanism of the eyes, sanding, makeup, and other things to make a beautiful doll.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario